As a postgraduate student and current students’ mentor, I have acquired an in-depth sense
of responsibility to help students achieve their goals beyond just having an education. I
understand the need for every student to develop beyond the classroom by participating in
extracurricular activities and gaining vital skills that better equip them for the future. This is
why I have decided to run for the role of Vice President Student Opportunities – to
represent all students within the University and students’ union.
If elected, I will:
- Implement hardship fund scheme, to eliminate financial barriers that students may
- Provide a range of skill-based volunteering opportunities to help students gain
transferrable CV skills and access industry networks by developing and expanding the More Than My Degree Campaign.
- Introduce mental and wellbeing champions for all clubs and societies.
- Create a physical and online space for students to be able to access monthly
- Provide support for our international students that help support post-study employability.
Please do not forget to go out and vote for Ugo as number 1 for the position of Vice President Student Opportunities.
You have invested in the university, let us make the university invest in YOU.
Failed to attend an interview